Great Business Books to Read this Summer
Normally during the summer months I get to relax a little bit, the kids would go to daycare while I’m at work and then the evenings are time for relaxing and spending time together. But this summer has started out pretty crazy. Last week we had to put “business” on hold to pack and move into a new house. Then in a few days we are off for a quick parent getaway, and then I have to head to San Francisco for a quick business trip. If things stay at this pace, I’ll never find time to get some reading in.
Luckily I have my iPad armed and ready for some great reading material if the time ever presents itself. Of course being a mom with a business most of my reading material is not “pleasure” reading, you won’t find a romance novel or mystery on my list. But you will find some great books that will help you with your business. Here is a list of books and e-books I'll be reading over the summer.
- Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webcasts
- Sixteen Weeks to your Dream Business
- Why Now is the Time to Crush It: Cast in on your passion
- Problogger’s guide to Blogging for Your Business (ebook)
- Going Pro: How to make money through your photography
- Theme Tumblr Like a Pro (ebook)
- Plate to Pixel: Digital Food Photography and Styling
- Make Money with Your Digital Photography
Do you have any business related books on your reading list this summer?