How to Dress for the Season: Holiday Glitz and Glam
The Holidays for me are all about the Glitz and the Glam! I love to dress it up and really amp up my outfits with a festive twist! I'm doing that this season with sequins!
I've never been a sequin wearer before. I hate to admit this, but I always thought of sequins as being for "older" people. Believe me, I was crazy to think that. I'm blown away and dazzled by some of the hottest trends this season, all of which are incorporating the sparkling SEQUINS.
So how can one rock all of this Glitz and Glam throughout the Holidays?
Well... very easily.
Here are my Top 10 Picks for Moms
1. I'm addicted to this gorgeous Shimmery Sequin Blouse... I love it because it's perfect to wear with jeans, black trouser pants or a skirt. I love that it's not too tight on your body and that you don't have to feel uncomfortable in it. I just adore this beautiful top!
2. Sequin Striped Sweater. There's just something about being able to find a sweater with a glamorous feel to it. I love that this sweater comes with a little bling-bling and it's the perfect addition to your holiday wardrobe if you live in a chilly city!
3. Sequin Clutch... I love to add in a gorgoues clutch because with this accessory you don't need to add anything else new in! You can grab a fabulous Little Black Dress and pair it with a clutch and off-you-go! It's as easy as that!
4. Sequin Blazer Oh, yes - you can! This is why I love a sequin blazer - it can easily be worn with a skirt, a LBD, jeans and trouser pants. Not to mention, the blazer itself dresses up your outfit in an instant! It's super festive and just screams Deck the HALLS! I love it!
5. Sequin Black Skirt You know, I've never owned a sequin skirt before, but I just think that they're fabulous - especially for all of the holiday parties! You can get so much wear out of one...think about it: pair with tanks, blouses, sweaters and blazers.
6. Sequin Dress... Oh-la-la! Yes! Have some true festive fun and go a little sexy with a sequin dress. I bought one this season and I have to say, it's my husband's FAVORITE item in my closet. I've worn it 3 times already and it's just a wonderful item to have on-hand!
7. Sequin Heels... Oh, these are hot-hot-hot! I need to grab a pair for myself this season! I am in love with these... just perfection. I know you can't wear these out all the time, but when you can - believe me, you'll attract some attention!
8. Sequin/Glittery Nail Polish Oh, if you're a mom of a little girl - she will LOVE this! The sequin glitz and the glam can be reflected on your nails, too! Enjoy some jingle bell bling this season right on your fingertips!
9. Sequin Scarf... You know I'm all about the scarf! I love to find fabulous scarves with a shimmer to them. You can instantly feel festive by just popping on your coat and hat with a sequin scarf. Not to mention, they make great gifts!
10. Sequin Shell You know, you can wear a sequin shell very simply or as the show-piece. This is the perfect top to wear under a blazer and it's the perfect top to wear alone with a pair of jeans and boots. I love shells because of the versatility factor... so add a blinged out one into the mix.
Happy Holiday Season everyone! Here's to looking fabulous!