Positively Pink: Shopping For The Cause
We welcome the month of October with open arms as women across the world go "pink" for a cause. The Lifetime Moms have teamed up with Dr. Susan Love's Army of Women in order to help further research and accelerate the fight against breast cancer, but we need the help of every single one of you. Join the Army today and become part of an online database to receive research updates and volunteer opportunities. It's simple and free. Lifetime will donate $1 for every recruit referred by Lifetime Moms. Learn More >>
In addition, I've unearthed a few super cool products that you might be interested in purchasing that are also helping to support the cause.
I've just taken the guilt out of shopping for the month of October. Enjoy!
- Tiny Prints has released a new line of stationary and cards designed by actress and breast cancer survivor Christina Applegate to raise awareness and funds for her foundation.
- OPI Pink Shatter is the newest pink polish from this nail care favorite - and proceeds from the sales of this nail laqueur go to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
- Buy Elizabeth Grant's Light Up Your Lips Gloss in Sweet Pink online during the month of October and 20% of the proceeds will be donated to Breast Cancer Awareness programs across the country.
- Pick up a jar of Philosophy's Pink Hope In A Jar - $5 from every purchase will be donated to the BCRF. Also, try their Shower For The Cure Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath - 100% of the net proceeds goes to the Entertainment Industry Foundation Women's Cancer Research Fund.
- Pamper yourself with Brulee's cozy Cami and Shorts from their Boudoir collection - and 25% of the sale will be donated to BCRF.