Top 10 May "Fashion Must-Haves..."
May just happens to be my favorite month... I love that the days are lighter, the weather is getting warmer and I turn a year older! That's right - May 23 is my birthday - so as soon as May 1 rolls around, I'm in (total) birthday countdown mode. And as anyone can imagine... I have a birthday wish list brewing for my family and friends. (Or... at the very least, I have a birthday wish list for myself!)
Here are my Top 10 May "Fashion Must-Haves" and Birthday Wishes...
1. J. Crew's Metallic Beach Cardigan - Super easy to toss in your tote and it's so versatile! It's loose and airy and goes with anything.
2. Banana Republic's Heritage Zebra Top - I love the boho feel of this top. Not to mention, animal prints are very trendy this summer.
3. DKNY Scoopneck Tank Dress - So NYC chic... love this! The stripes and polka dot combo make the dress.
4. GAP's Lightweight Tie-Dye Scarf - I love a good scarf... this would be my absolute go-to scarf all summer long. I love the tie-die trend!
5. Lord and Taylor's Lauren by Ralph Lauren Linen Fedora Hat - Elegant and chic. A summer hat is an essential, I love the linen, it's so cool!
6. Coach's Kristin Leather Tote - This one is a little on the expensive side... but a classic, black tote never goes out of style - EVER!
7. Old Navy's Plaid Patchwork Shorts - Classically cool... ! These can be worn with a casual tee or a fabulous blouse with heels.
8. Lord and Taylor's DKNY Avaitor Sunglasses - Top Gun READY! An absolute MUST HAVE for the summer!
9. Lands' End Print Cotton Lawn Cover-up - Perfect for the summer months ahead. Pair with capris or wear as a beach dress!
10. La Garconne's T by Alexander Wang - You need something trendy and different in your closet once in awhile!