Breast Cancer Awareness
Breast Cancer Awareness: Our Top 5 Favorite Products
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and stores are lining their shelves with pink products benefiting breast cancer charities. Short of writing a check, shopping pink is the easiest way to donate to organizations working to research, prevent and cure breast cancer. Here are five fashionable breast cancer awareness products that will have you looking good, while feeling good.
1. Make an eye-catching statement in this pink leopard-print dress from the AK Anne Klein Limited-Edition Leo Legacy Collection for Breast Cancer Awareness. In this fierce yet feminine shirtdress, you can show your support while looking fabulously chic.
2. Chan Luu will donate 50% of all sales proceeds from this set of two pink and green friendship bracelets to Breastcancer.org’s Global Breast Cancer Prevention Initiative. These trendy woven accessories are a thoughtful gift for a breast cancer patient or survivor.
3. The best-selling Hope in a Jar moisturizer takes a philanthropic turn with a sparkling pink, limited-edition packaging that brings heightened awareness to breast cancer. Philosophy will donate $5 from each purchase of this indulgent face cream to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. The Women’s New Balance Superlight Superfresh 895 offers comfortable, lightweight support, perfect for participating in a SUSAN G. KOMEN RACE FOR THE CURE® event. In vivid Komen Pink, this sneaker will definitely turn heads as you walk or run by!
5. Treat yourself or a friend to the Breast Cancer Awareness Lookin’ Flawless Brush Set with shimmering storage pouch. These five pink-handled brushes do double duty by giving back while getting you dolled up.