My 5 Favorite Food Choppers Under $20
Keeping your budget in check when adding to your kitchen collection can be hard to do but you don’t need some big fancy food processor to chop a few items. Instead, try these handy, affordable gadgets for chopping that come in just under $20.
1. Progressive International Food Prep Machine – Versatile prep gadget that does more than chop. Attachments include a salad spinner, egg separator, and blender. Very handy machine that is very budget friendly.
2. Vidalia Chop Wizard – This is a great chopper that is easy on the hands. Comes with container that doubles as a measuring cup, 2 different size blades, and a lid cleaning tool.
3. Cuisinox CHO-14 Double Bladed Chopper – This sharp, double-bladed chopper is made of stainless steel and takes up little space. I love the look of this and it sits very prettily on my counter.
4. Zyliss Easy Chop Food Chopper with Smart Base -- Chops easily from coarse to fine. Special wipers inside cup rotate during chopping to keep inside of cup clean. Measurements on chopping cup indicate correct portions. Lock down plunger for easy storage. Nice little gadget.
5. Professional 6-1/2-Inch Santoku Knife – How could we leave out the most used gadget of all, the knife. A great stainless steel knife that is very sharp can be hard to come by but this is top rated and will serve your chopping needs well. It is dishwasher safe; however, I always recommend hand washing and drying immediately.