Valentine's Day Sweet Treats
Whether you're planning on spending Valentine's Day with a friend, on a romantic night with your spouse or significant other or as a fun night at home with your kids, it wouldn't be the same without that sweet ending.
The Valentine's Day dessert possibilities are endless, and they come in all shapes and sizes. You can go all out or keep it simple, low fat or overly decadent, but whichever way you choose, pick something you'll enjoy fully while you eat it with the people you love.
- Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate-Covered Cherries: Light and fluffy chocolate with a sweet cherry on top.
- Chocolate-Dipped Raspberry Vanilla Bean Marshmallows: If you've never made homemae marshmallows, you're really missing out. These are super cute and a great hit with kids.
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream with Chocolate-Covered Pretzels: Salted caramel fans won't hesitate at the thought of turning it into ice cream and loading it with chocolate and pretzels.
- Red Velvet Chocolate Drenched Heartcakes: Red velvet screams Valentine's Day, and these cute cakes are perfect for bite-sized eats.
- Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes: Cherry-filled chocolate cupcakes. Need I say more?
- Gluten-Free Fudgy Chocolate Tarts: Chocolately, organic and Gluten-free. Couldn't ask for more.
- Heart Bear Cake Pops: Bakerella always has the cutest ideas, and these bear pops are no exception.
- Heart Sugar Cookie Bars: A thick sugar cookie in a heart shape with festive icing and sprinkles.
- Conversation Heart Chocolate Bark: Easy and quick, but a huge hit with the chocolate-lover in your family.
- Cinnamon Caramels: Chewy bits of spice all perfect for the cinnamon fanatic.
- Rose Cake: Oh my. You absolutely have to see the vertical stripes and the perfect white roses atop this cake.
- Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes: Strawberry and cream inside a chocolate cupcake. Yum.
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries and Pretzels: Fun for the whole family. The kids can easily help with this one.
What are your Valentine's Day plans? Do you celebrate with a special someone, or do you have a yearly meal with your estranged brother? Whatever you do, I hope you find a bit of sweet amongst all the daily ups and downs.