Family Night at the Oscars: Fried Mozzarella Bites Recipe
There are stars on the screen, the big screen that is Hollywood. During this time of the year all the stars come out and it's our chance to garner a glimpse of some of the beautiful and famous. With so many awards shows this time of year, it's hard to miss them, but none are so glam as the Oscars and the famous red carpet.
Watching the Oscars it a great way to spend some time with the family and enjoy a little entertainment at the same time. Top that off with one of our favorite snacks, Fried Mozzarella Bites, and you're well on your way to an enjoyable evening.
Fried Mozzarella Bites Recipe
- 8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
1. In three shallow dishes place the following: 1st flour, 2nd egg and in the 3rd dish the bread crumbs
2. Toss Mozzarella cheese in flour, shake off excess
3. Dip in eggs and then in bread crumb mixture
4. Heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees, once oil is to temperature carefully place mozzarella bites in pot and cook until golden brown.
5. Drain on paper towels
6. Serve with marinara sauce