Gluten Free Recipes
Flourless (and Gluten Free) Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Quick, easy, delicious, frugal, and gluten free! These flourless peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies are all those things, and your kids are going to be asking for them often (probably your husband too). Whip up a batch for an after school treat or to pack in a lunch box.
No one likes their gluten-free child to feel like he/she is missing out, but store bought gluten-free cookies are expensive. You can save money by baking from scratch, but the specialty ingredients needed are expensive too. Naturally gluten-free recipes such as this one will help you save money, and with only 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy instructions, you’ll have them baked in no time. You don’t even need a mixer.
Flourless Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt (or more depending on the saltiness of your peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together with a fork the peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop small spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.