Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Kid Favorite: Cheeseburger Fries Recipe
It’s always nice to have a fun kid-friendly dinner on Friday nights. Pizza is a popular choice, but gluten-free pizzas are small and expensive. Making them from scratch is an option, such as this Zucchini Crust Pizza or Quick Biscuit Crust Pizza.
But if you want something really easy that your kids will love, try cheeseburger fries. You need only a few ingredients, which you might have on hand or can quickly pick up at the store.
Cheeseburger Fries Recipe
- 2 pounds frozen gluten-free French fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 – 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- ketchup (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cook and drain the ground beef.
- Place the frozen fries in a single layer on the bottom of a large baking sheet. Use two if needed.
- Place the ground beef evenly on top of the fries.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put enough cheese on top to cover the meat and fries well.
- Bake at 400° for 20 – 30 minutes until the cheese is melted and the fries are hot in the middle.
- Serve with ketchup.