No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Who wants to spend all day in the hot kitchen creating amazing, delicious treats? Raising hand...nope not me! While I love to bake, during the heat of summer, it's simply not top on my list. And really, I'd rather be at the beach.
These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes are super simple with only 3 ingredients for the filling plus the graham cracker crust. I first fell in love with this recipe when I made Cotton Candy Mini Cheesecakes. And truth be told...I'm not a cheesecake fan nor do I love cream cheese - but I love these cheesecakes.
This time around, instead of adding the tutti-fruiti flavoring for Cotton Candy, I simply changed the flavor to strawberry. The flavor options are endless...lemon, strawberry, raspberry, lime and the list goes on and on!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons strawberry flavoring - available in the baking aisle
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Stir in COOL WHIP until smooth
- Add flavoring a little at a time
- Crush graham crackers in a re-sealable bag with a rolling pin
- Melt butter in microwave and add to graham cracker crumbs, stir well. Mixture should hold together, add more butter if needed.
- Spoon graham cracker mixture into liners and press down with the back of the spoon. Add about 1-2 tablespoons per liner depending on the size
- Spoon in cheesecake filling, smooth with back of spoon
- Place in fridge to set about 3 hours
- Add decorations just before serving
- Store leftovers in fridge