Our Top 10 Valentine's Day Treats
Valentine's Day has always been a very special holiday in our home, not only a way for my husband and me to celebrate our love, but also to show love for our boys. Many years ago, I started making Love Buckets for the boys, filling them with all the things they loved...candy, treats, small toys, cards, etc. We have many family traditions, but the Love Buckets are definitely one of their favorites.
I also like making special treats on Valentine's Day. Being the Classroom Mom while my boys were in grade school, was always lots of fun. Here are 10 Valentine's Day Treats that I think you and your family will love...
1. Chunky Marshmallow Conversation Hearts from Food Family Finds
2. Rice Krispie Hearts from My Blessed Life
3. Stuffed French Toast from Lifetime Mom contributor Shaina
4. Molten Orange Chocolate Lava Cake in a Jar from Food for my Family
5. Valentine's Day Cookie Pops from Hoosier Homemade
6. Gluten Free Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes from Lifetime Moms contributor Linda
7. Valentine's Day Fruit Kabobs from Amy's Finer Things
8. Pink Velvet Cupcakes from Hoosier Homemade
9. Heart Cupcakes from Lifetime Moms contributor Liz
10. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups from Lifetime Moms