Patriotic Pops (Recipe)
Ah the easy, breezy days of Summer...sitting under the Maple Tree enjoying a glass of lemonade or a popsicle. Those were the days! These Patriotic Pops are sure to take you back to those fun filled days. Made with just 3 ingredients, these Homemade Popsicles are easy enough even the kiddos can make them. And what a delicious treat to add to your Fourth of July celebration!
Patriotic Pops Recipe:
● Sobe Pina Colada or fruit juice
1. Clean fruit, slice strawberries
2. Place fruit in Popsicle Mold or paper cup
3. Slowly pour juice over fruit
4. Cover mold with plastic wrap and poke a popsicle stick in the center
5. Freeze at least 4 hours
6. Run under hot water to unmold
Popsicle molds can be found at most retailers like Walmart, Target even the Dollar Store. You can also find them online.