Plan Ahead with These Delicious and Easy Freezer Meals
Preparing your meals ahead of time and freezing them can cut down on a lot of time in the kitchen as well as help with your budget. I know for us, if we have dinner planned, prepared and better yet, already cooked and in the freezer, we don't eat out as much, which is better for our waistline and our wallet.
There are many blogs that share their plan for preparing meals ahead, getting them ready for the freezer or cooking for an entire month. With the lifestyles that we all have, between school - practices - activities and such - most nights there's not much more than 15 minutes to get dinner on the table.
Here are 10 recipes to help you plan ahead and prepare some meals for the freezer.
- Spinach and Feta Manicotti @Lifetime Moms
- Beefy Noodle Casserole @Pocket Change Gourmet
- Build a Smoothie Station @Good Cheap Eats
- Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches @Hoosier Homemade
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sauce @Lifetime Moms
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps @Eat at Home
- Ham and Egg Casserole @Pocket Change Gourmet
- Grilled Chicken for the Freezer @Good Cheap Eats
- 4 Freezer Marinades @Eat at Home
- Black Bean Taco Soup plus 7 more recipes @Six Sister Stuff
Looking for more freezer recipes? Jessica from Life as Mom (and a Lifetime Mom) is the author of "Not Your Mother's Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook"