Quick and Easy Party Solution: Salami Roll-Ups
By Doug Latham of PocketChangeGourmet.
The holidays. The parties. At times there seems to be an endless schedule, and sometimes you just run out of time to prepare a dish. One of our family's favorite treats to have at our parties is a cheese ball that my sister first introduced us to soon after we got married many moons ago. Using that for inspiration I whipped up these Salami Roll-Ups for our last holiday party.
In the time it takes you to read this entire article you can have these ready for your guests.
- 1 (8 oz) package Genoa Salami
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except salami until well combined and smooth
2. Spread each piece of salami with cream cheese mixture
3. Roll up and serve with party forks or toothpicks