Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles Recipe
Sometimes you just need a treat, you crave something sweet to eat. But during the heat of the summer, you don't really want to bother with turning on the oven, so what can you do? Well luckily I'm sharing a recipe for a treat that requires very little effort to make. The only hard part is waiting for it to be ready.
What I'm talking about are Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles. This treat is so simple, you'll only need about ten minutes to prepare it and only 3 ingredients. After that all you have to do is let the freezer do its work for about two and a half hours and you've got yourself a nice tasty, ice cold pop.
For even more fun you can get the whole family in on the preparation; let your kids make their own popsicles. The flavor combinations are endless, let the kids choose their favorite yogurt and berries and whip up a couple batches.
Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 1 (6 0z) container Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt (Kroger makes this flavor or Yoplait)
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 (6oz) container Vanilla Yogurt
- Combine raspberry lemonade yogurt and raspberries in the blender and mix until smooth
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons into a popsicle mold or paper cup
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt
- Place popsicle mold handle on or wrap the paper cup with plastic wrap and insert a wooden popsicle stick
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker