Kid Friendly Recipes
The Perfect Breakfast Bite: Mini Quiche Recipe
With Easter only a couple weeks away and then followed by Mother's Day not long after, there will be plenty of reasons to pull out all of your favorite brunch recipes. This Mini Breakfast Quiche deserves a place on any table and is sure to please the entire family.
I wanted to incorporate as many breakfast flavors together into a bite sized morsel so what better base to start out with than egg and country pork sausage. Add in a helping of diced white onion and yellow, orange and red bell peppers to give it a little color and western style appeal, and these treats are packed with flavor.
Mini Breakfast Quiche Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquick Mix or Homemade Biscuit Mix
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 pound Country Pork Sausage
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (use a blend of yellow, orange and red to add a little color)
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Brown pork sausage, bell pepper and onion on stove in a large skillet. Once pink is gone from pork and the onion and bell pepper are softened, add paprika and mix together, then drain off grease. Let cool for 5 minutes or so.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together the ingredients for the egg mixture.
3. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
4. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking oil and spoon in 1 1/2 tablespoons of the egg mixture into each cavity.
5. Add a heaping teaspoon of the sausage mixture to each cavity.
6. Cook for 15-20 minutes until browned on top.