Top 10 Super Bowl Treats for the big Party!
The big game is just about here…That's right, it's Super Bowl time! This year the Broncos and Seahawks will go head to head on the field. But more importantly…what will you be serving?
What’s better than the Super Bowl? Maybe the commercials during the Super Bowl…but in my opinion….the food! I've put together 10 Super Bowl Treats that you and your guests are sure to love, and best of all...they aren't difficult to make!
Top 10 Super Bowl Treats
1. Brownies on a Stick- everyone loves brownies and what a fun way to enjoy them, you could add sprinkles in your favorite team colors
2. Peanut Butter Swirl Bars - Peanut butter and chocolate are everyone's favorite, the combination in a bar cookie makes them easy too
3. Touchdown Cookies - add some fun to your table with these football shaped cookies from Taste of Home
4. Chocolate Football Strawberries - quick & easy, dip strawberries in chocolate and make them into footballs, learn how from Pink Pistachio
5. Oreo Football Truffles - Bakerella teaches you how to make these cute little footballs from Oreo cookies
6. Brown Ale Caramel Corn - what goes better than popcorn and beer during the Super Bowl? Pocket Change Gourmet has the recipe for you
7. Ultimate Brownie Bars - brownies on the bottom, topped with fluffy frosting and a chocolate rice krispie mixture = delish!
8. Football Cake Pops - Cake Pops are all the rage! Learn how to make these fun football shapes from Baked with Love and Butter
9. Super Bowl Cupcakes- Everyone loves cupcakes, add a cute football wrapper and frosting that looks like grass to the top and you have a hit! Hoosier Homemade shows you how
10. Chocolate Oatmeal Cream Pie Footballs - Shugary Sweets shares her recipe for these popular treats