5 Celeb Kid Fashion Trends To Try
As a fashion obsessed mama, I not only follow celebrity style, but I also love seeing how they dress up their kiddos! There are some ridiculously cool celebrity kids walking around out there and I definitely pull ideas from their fabulous looks for my own lil’ dude. And I know I’ll do the same for my lil’ lady bean! I can’t believe she’ll be here next month, by the way…I can hardly contain my excitement about the prospect of dressing her up! Don’t worry…I won’t treat her like a doll ALL the time. Haha!
1. Aviators: How cute do wee ones look in aviators? I mean come on…Just LOOK at Gwen Stefani’s little guy, Zuma, in his avs. He’s seriously stylin’! I found a similar pair at Gap for you.
2. Stripes: The Queen of Cool, Suri Cruise, knows that stripes continue to be on trend! On a side note…Have you checked out “Suri’s” blog? Allie Hagan, the actual author of the blog, is positively hilarious! Get ready to kill some time. I warned you! And if you’d like to put your daughter in some sweet stripes too, check out this Petit Bateau frock.
3. Colored Denim: I love how Tori Spelling’s Liam embraced the colored denim trend. I wonder if the hubs would let me put the dude in aqua skinnies? Probably not. Haha! This ESP No. 1 pair would look darling on a little lady!
4. Florals: Jessica Alba was my maternity style muse and the way she styles her daughters serves as a source of inspiration for me as well! Aren’t her and Honor darling in their coordinating edgy looks? I’m dying over Honor’s floral leggings! Due to the warm weather, I thought I would find something a little more summery for you! This floral print Gap sundress is too cute for words!
5. Moccasins: It’s clear that Kourtney Kardashian puts as much time into Mason’s wardrobe as she does her own! I’m kind of dying over his moccasins. It takes a confident fella to pull those off. Haha! Nothing beats a classic pair of Minnetonka mocs!
So, tell me…Are you ready to try out any of these trends lovelies? Your kiddos are sure to look fabulous in them!