Snag a Hot Trend for Under $50: The Maxi Dress
My love for the maxi dress knows no bounds. It is an incredibly versatile piece and surprisingly cool in those brutal summer months that are headed our way. For those of you who are afraid of maxis because you’re height challenged, don’t be! I’m 5’4” and rock them on the regular! And I, more often than not, wear them with flat sandals just like I am in the photo below. If you’re self-conscious, hike yourself up with some wedges.
Maxis have been a lifesaver for me during my pregnancy. I was able to buy a whole slew of non-maternity maxi dresses that I can wear now, even with my large and in charge bump and they’ll also be perfect for those rough post pregnancy transitional months!
Even before I was pregnant, maxis were my go to warm weather look. I tend to wear them into the ground as they grace my bod nearly non-stop, so I don’t typically spend big bucks on them.
I’ve found brick and mortar stores like TJ Maxx and Ross to be great resources for budget friendly maxi dresses, but you can find some fabulous pieces online as well. All five of these maxis are priced below fifty bucks. So, stock up ladies and prepare to look hot and feel comfy all summer long.
1. The Webster at Target Crossback Maxi Dress, $45: I’m all about prints and this tropical print is summer perfect!
2. Old Navy Smocked Tube Maxi, $30: Perfect as an easy breezy weekend dress or even as a coverup, this maxi has my name all over it!
3. Aeropostale Floral Woven Maxi, $30: This fun floral print is sure to make a statement!
4. Old Navy Tie Waist Tube Maxi $30: The tie belt on this maxi goes a long way to help define a waist!
5. The Webster at Target Strapless Maxi Dress, $45: The fabulously flowy silhouette of this maxi means ultimate comfort!
There’s a reason that maxi dresses are a celebrity favorite lovelies! So, are you ready to jump on the maxi train?!