NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 10:00:00 AM (ET) ON MARCH 10, 2010 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 PM (ET) ON MARCH 31, 2010.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter Lifetime Moms Digital & HP Giveaway
Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) (a) register to become a member at www.lifetimemoms.com (the “Website”) (or, if already a member sign in), (b) click on the Website’s “Digital” channel, (c) click on the blog post “Vote, Comment and Win! Take Our Digital Poll Presented by HP” and (d) then submit a comment at the bottom of that Blog and you will be automatically entered. You may submit as many comments as you like on the Blog, but each Blog comment you submit must be relevant, appropriate, and substantive relative to the topic at hand, as determined by Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC (“Sponsor”) in its sole discretion. Each Blog comment submitted, together with the membership registration or sign in under which it was made, constitutes an entry (individually an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 PM (ET) ON MARCH 31, 2010. The Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. No incomplete, forged or altered Entries will be accepted. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the applicable email address used to enter.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be determined from all eligible Entries received in a random drawing to be conducted on or about April 3, 2010 by Sponsor (or, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, by its representatives), whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of $100 in the form of a check made payable to the name of the Grand Prize winner only. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $100. Additional prize restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Odds of winning depend upon the number and content of eligible Entries received. All Grand Prizes will be awarded (assuming a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received and, after reasonable attempts, verified winners are found). The Grand Prize winners may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any non-monetary prize for money. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of each prize and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with acceptance and use of a Grand Prize, are the sole responsibility of its winner.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of March 10, 2010, except that officers, directors and employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
5. VERIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Each Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone using the contact information provided upon registration and associated with her/his winning Entry. Each Grand Prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and/or IRS Form W-9, and, where permitted, a publicity release (collectively, “Affidavit”) prior to delivery of the Grand Prize. If a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days of the first winner notification attempt, or if her/his prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, or if such potential winner’s Affidavit is not returned within three (3) days after it was mailed to her/him, or if such potential winner declines a prize for any reason prior to award, is found to be ineligible or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner may be subject to disqualification, her/his prize subject to forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries received. Each Grand Prize winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of her/his name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. If a Grand Prize is won by a person who is not of the legal age of majority in his/her state of residence (a "Minor") (a) the Minor’s prize may be awarded in the name of her/his parent or legal guardian in Sponsor’s sole discretion, (b) any use of the Minor’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information will be subject to the prior written approval of her/his parent or legal guardian, and (c) the Minor's parent or legal guardian will be required to execute the Affidavit on the Minor’s behalf. A Grand Prize winner may be issued IRS Form 1099 for the ARV noted in these Official Rules of its Grand Prize.
6. USE OF ENTRANT INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant (or if a Minor, her/his parent/legal guardian), agrees that, unless entrant otherwise opts out on the Website, Sponsor and its designees may use entrant’s, physical and/or e-mail address to contact entrant regarding Sponsor’s programming and other offers and/or promotions that Sponsor believes may interest entrant.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York County, New York. Sponsor and its parents, successors, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, judges, printers, distributors, and any respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each, and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (together with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for: (a) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected Entries, e-mails or other communications; (b) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; (c) data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; or (d) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action, if any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. In the event of any such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice of such action will be posted on the Website, if functioning. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of her/his Sweepstakes Entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, if she/he tampers with the entry process or if her/his fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes, in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant (or if a Minor, her/his parent/legal guardian) accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. In addition, each entrant by participating in this Sweepstakes (or if a Minor, her/his parent/legal guardian), agrees on her/his behalf (and on behalf of her/his heirs, assignees, executors and administrators) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from her/his participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or from the award, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
8. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNERS’ NAMES: To obtain prize winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Lifetime Moms’ Digital & HP Giveaway Sweepstakes Winners’ Names Request, Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC, 111 8th Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10011, Attn: New Media Department. Prize winners’ names request must be received by March 31, 2010. Prize winners’ names will be sent after selection and verification of winners. Prize winners’ names also will be available on www.lifetimemoms.com after selection and verification of winners.
10. SPONSOR: Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC, 111 8th Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10011. Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of A&E Television Networks, LLC.
© 2010 Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.