Share the Love: 6 Creative Cards for Father's Day...or Whenever.
Earlier this month I got to go the National Stationery Show in New York City. While these shows aren't open to the public—just exhibitors, buyers and other industry insiders—my cousin happened to be at the show exhibiting!
Frankly, it was kind of heavenly for me—as it would be for anyone who also loves a unique greeting card or a gorgeous set of thank-you notes. (After all, until our kids can write their own, we're often the ones stuck sending them out after every birthday or holiday!)
Since Father's Day and lots of summer wedding anniversaries are coming up, I thought I'd round up some of the coolest stuff I saw that might make his day more special and spread the love.
1. This reptilian card from Blue Barnhouse has such a sweet thought. And who can resist a play on words?
2. Sure, it's a bit of a sideways sentiment, but this "nutty" Sugarcube Press anniversary card is pretty unique, don't you think?
3. Sometimes, all you need is a big bear hug—especially this one, from Studio Olivine.
4. Tell him just HOW much you love him, with these clever, bright cards from Gilah Press.
5. Get off Facebook and present him with this thumbs-up from Seltzer Goods.
6. Sure, she's my cousin (and I think her stuff is so whimsical and lovely), but this Morse code "I Love You" from Lettuce Press is simply adorable. (That's also her heart-penguin card, above.)