42 Things to Do When You're 42
In my ongoing quest to do what I love despite work, family commitments and not enough hours in the day, I've decided to come up with 42 things I'd like to accomplish over the next year.
1. Take an annual mother/daughter trip to an unforgettable location.
2. Lose 15 pounds - no this time, I really mean it.
3. Get back to singing more than just once a year.
4. Play tennis with my husband on a regular basis.
5. Take my son away on a special trip.
6. Plan my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and not get stressed out along the way.
7. Girlfriend retreat with my closest friends.
8. Get published in one women's magazine.
9. Put the gadgetry away when I come home from work.
10. Tell my husband and kids that I love them very much - even though they sometimes drive me nuts.