Finding Great Printable Coupons
Finding great coupons isn’t limited to just a lot of cutting and sorting of coupons from the Sunday newspaper. Some of the best coupons can be found online. All you need is a printer to be on your way to big savings.
So what are some of my favorite resources for printable coupons online?
- Coupons.com – Coupons.com is one of my favorite sites. Month after month they consistently have a good mix of coupons for products that my family uses. Recently they’ve even offered coupons for any brand of milk or cheese which are staples for most people.
- Smartsource.com – Smartsource also has a good mix of coupons that you won’t find on other sites.
- Redplum.com – RedPlum is another fantastic site. They often have exclusive Target store coupons which are great because you can “stack” them with other manufacturer coupons for the same item.
- Manufacturer websites – Manufacturer websites are an untapped resource. Take a few minutes to look up the brand sites for some of your favorite products. Chances are you’ll find some great coupons that you can use to save on your next purchase.
- Grocery store websites – Check out the websites for your frequently shopped grocery stores. You may be surprised to find some good coupons that you can print right from their site. If they offer printable store coupons, check to see if your store allows stacking with a manufacturer coupon. This is a great way to buy products at the lowest price possible when you combine the two coupons with a sale.
Easily find printable coupons for your favorite products in the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database! You can also save printable and Sunday insert coupons to your Personal Coupon Box so you know what coupons you have at a quick glance.