My Top Money Management Books For Moms
I have been an avid book reader for as long as I can remember. As a child, I would get "caught" with my nose in a book when I should have been sleeping. Nowadays, I am lucky to find time to actually finish a book but I still crave reading.
I love reading about a variety of subjects, but saving money is always a favorite. There are many methods of managing your finances and ways to live frugally. Finding what works for you is crucial, but learning from the experts couldn't hurt.
Here are my top 10 picks for money management. Pick up one of these books on your next library visit.
1. The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness, Dave Ramsey
4. 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget, by the Writers of Wise Bread
5. The Complete Tightwad Gazette, Amy Dacyczyn
6. Miserly Moms: Living Well on Less in a Tought Economy, Jonni McCoy
7. The World's Easiest Guide to Finances, Larry Burkett
8. Suddenly Frugal: How to Live Happier and Healthier for Less, Leah Ingram
9. The Coupon Mom's Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half, Stephanie Nelson
and just for the kids...
10. The Everything Kids' Money Book: Earn it, save it, watch it grow! by Brette McWhorter Sember
Have you read any books that changed the way you think about your finances? Share your suggestions below!