Ten Ways to Save in 2010
Is one of your New Year's resolutions about saving money? Perhaps you have decided to get on a budget and find ways to stretch those dollars. Lifetime Moms Steals and Deals Bloggers are here to help!
In addition to bringing you the hottest deals and money saving tips each week, here are Ten Ways to Save in 2010:
1. Learn to coupon effectively. This includes finding the best coupons, knowing when to use them, and stacking.
3. Join Swag Bucks and earn digital dollars. If you start now, you can likely use Swag Bucks to fund your Christmas shopping budget.
4. Save on eating out with an Entertainment Book. Purchase one now and use it to save all year long!
6. Learn to play the drugstore game. Shopping at drugstores like CVS and Walgreens can truly save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Check out my weekly $5 Challenge to get started.
7. Make a weekly Menu Plan. You can really keep your grocery budget down if you plan for meals in advance based on what is on sale and what you have on hand. A great resource is The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook.
8. Learn the art of stockpiling. Buying items you will need in the future at rock bottom prices is what we couponers call stockpiling.
9. Adopt a frugal lifestyle. Making simple changes at home can really save you money in the long run. Check out my frugal living tips for some ideas.
10. Make a budget and stick to it. Read some simple tips about how to create a budget at Organizing Your Way.
Visit Lifetime Moms Steals and Deals every week for more ways to save big! Make 2010 the year you get control of your finances.