This Week's Hot Deals: 10 Top Valentine Sweet Deals and Freebies
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with some deals and freebies that will help you save some cash (and who doesn’t LOVE to save!). Here are the Top 10 “Sweet” Deals for you to celebrate this week:
Eats & Treats
1. Have a sweet tooth? Buy a dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and get 12 Valentines, each with a coupon to receive a doughnut. Hand them out to those you love or keep a few to treat yourself!
2. Is there anything better than free coffee? Take your Valentine, or just your best girlfriend, to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on 2/14 to get a free beverage when you buy one.
3. Take your loved one to Qdoba on Valentine’s day and pucker up because when you share a kiss, you’ll get a Buy 1 Get 1 free entrée.
4. You can also get a free Pei Wei Thai Basil Chicken entrée when you buy any other entrée. Just log in (“create passport”) and you’ll find directions on how to get your coupon, which will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
5. Save 80% on Restaurant.com gift certificates with code: SWEETIE at checkout. You’ll be able to get a $25 gift certificate for just $2. Make sure you read the fine print for any minimum purchase amounts at the restaurant, but the plus is that you can print the certificate immediately, helping you save on last minute dinner plans!
6. Save on dessert by stopping at Ben and Jerry’s locations on 2/14 from 5-8pm and you can get a free Americone Ice Cream Cone.
Last Minute Gifts
7. Pamper yourself with a free Bath & Body Works signature collection travel-size item ($5 value) with this printable coupon and no purchase is necessary. The good news is that you have until 2/20/12 to use your coupon.
8. Enjoy a free Redbox DVD movie rental on Valentine’s Day. Visit the Redbox Facebook page to send all your friends a virtual Valentine with a Redbox code to be used on 2/14. You can send as many as you like (limit one per friend).
9. Through midnight PST on 2/14, you can get a free $2 credit on any MP3 album priced at $5 or more on Amazon. They have 100 MP3 albums that are just $5, so you can give the gift of music for just $3. Use code: GIFTLOVE at checkout for this savings (make sure you choose “Give Album as a gift” to enter your code).
10. For your littlest Valentines, Toys R Us is having a Buy One Get One free sale on select Fisher-Price Infant toys. Make sure you pick two similarly priced items to get the biggest savings.
What Valentine Deals will you be grabbing?