Happy Thanksgiving From Lifetime Moms!
The holiday season is in full swing once again, and first up is Thanksgiving. Check out what the LIfetime Moms have to say about their favorite part of the family meal. All of us here at Lifetime Moms are thankful for our families, friends and of course all of you! Don't miss our Top 10 list of what we're thankful for, with a twist.
We wish you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Top 10 Reasons to be Thankful This Year
- That my kids are too young to occupy anything but their bedroom.
- That my daughter didn’t plan a multimillion dollar wedding, just to get divorced 72 days later.
- That Nordstrom took a stance and decided NOT to decorate their stores until after Thanksgiving this year.
- Zumba. I finally found a workout that I don’t avoid like the plague.
- My kids only asked me once, this entire year, how babies come out of the mommy. (and no questions as of yet as to how they get in!)
- That my very active daughter only broke one limb this year.
- That my son has increased the number of things he eats from 7 to 8.
- That wearing boots with pants/jeans is still in style - I could live in my riding boots and jeans.
- That even though I had to give up gluten this year I can still enjoy my favorite part of the meal, stuffing!
- Last but not least, I'm thankful that we're all still here in one piece.
What are you most thankful for this year?