Mother's Day Gift Ideas for the Pregnant Mama
As a VERY pregnant chick, I can totally relate to those of you who are having a hard time feeling like anything but a walking baby bump. I've been told by my WAY too kind friends that I'm glowing, but at this point I feel like anything, BUT a vision of loveliness. Instead, I feel like a large and in charge waddling monster. Just keepin' it real ladies.
So, this Mother's Day, the best gifts my loved ones could get me are things that will help me become the glowing, expectant mama that I would love to see staring back at me in the mirror!
Here are a few goodies that just might do the trick…And they’re all around $50.00 or less!
1. Deborah Lippman Mini Laquer Set: A set of fun polishes could help me view my hands and feet as more than sausages.
2. A Spa Service: On that same note…a gift certificate for a little pampering action at a spa definitely couldn’t hurt.
3. Jessica Simpson Cocktail Ring: It would be nice to set off my fresh mani with a sparkly cocktail ring!
4. Mustela Beautiful Body Set: On the days where I just can’t muster up the energy to leave the house, some at home pampering would be lovely!
5. BaubleBar Acrylic Monogram Necklace: Being able to wear my married name monogram around my neck in the form of some pretty neck candy would be a nice reminder that, together, the love of my life and I have created a beautiful family. I had to have at least one cheesy moment didn’t I?
So, if there’s a pregnant gal in your life who could use a little reminder of just how beautiful a mama to be can be, consider one of these gifts!
More About Mother's Day:
- Mini Banana Cream Pies for Mother's Day
- DIY Mother's Day Gift: Teapot Card and Magnet
- The cake kids can make all by themselves