One Born Every Minute
5 Need-To-Know Tips For The Mom-To-Be
Recently, I took a good look at this picture of my 3rd child, Mark and I. I can still remember how I felt that day, going home with my beautiful baby boy. He was perfect! My heart was bursting with love, but so was my head. How would I take care of 3 children, ages 4 years, 15 months and 3 days old? It took weeks to sort out a schedule and a few years to sleep again, but I did it with my amazing husband Mark at my side.
Here are a few other things that this picture brought to mind. Each, are actually very important, so take note Moms-To-Be...
1. Bring button down pajama tops and blouses to the hospital, they make breast-feeding a rated "G" event.
2. Don't get that new bob or dramatically change your hair style right before you have the baby. Trust me it may be easier to manage, but it's not the time to experiment with a new look.
3. Let your family know that balloons do NOT make a great "Welcome Baby" gift while you're in the hospital. They actually make noise as they bat against each other and the wall ALL NIGHT!
4. Make sure your nurse writes her name on the board in your room. Remember her name, she will be your best freind while you stay in the hospital.
5. Get ready to fall in love with another human being in a way that you can not even imagine!
Lifetime's unscripted series “One Born Every Minute” is back! Don’t miss the Season 2 premiere November 29 at 10 pm/9c. Watch a preview: