Taking Your Party on the Road - The Basics
During the summer we are always on the move – beaches, parks, road trips. To make “partying on the go” easier and more enjoyable we always assemble a box of basics to ensure our “equipment” is ready to go whenever we are.
Here's my equipment list for our “On-The-Go” summer (I hope it inspires you to create your own).
1. Grill to Go – so you don’t have to rely upon your destination having a grill, bring your own to make it easy to fire up your fare.
2. Personalized Disposable Party Cups – on the go, disposable is a must. Love these “It’s My Solo Cup” that allow everyone to personalize their own cup with the touch of a finger.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
3. Killer Cooler – lighten your load by packing a cooler that fits all your food and beverages (depending on the size of your party you may need two, one for the beverages and one for the perishables). It’s important to keep your cooler packed with ice, making for one heavy cooler. Love this cooler on wheels with an extended built-in handle that allows you to easily pull it along instead of lugging it from the car to your party spot.
4. Rugged Waterproof Speaker Case – afraid to bring your music outside? Just load your summer party music list on to your iPod, iPhone or MP3 player and protect your technology with this cool case with built in speakers.
5. Good Old Fashioned Ball – who can’t figure out a game to play with a good general use ball? Instant activity for adults and children!
6. Beach/Picnic Blanket – a blanket is a must for partying outdoors. Pick one that has a waterproof underside to keep the bum dry!
Cheers to a party anywhere and anytime! Happy Summer!